Job Title: Food & Beverage Manager
Reports to: Revenue Director
Job Summary: Responsible for managing the daily operations of the Food Service Department including assisting
with Catering Operations, Retail Service and Rentals. Responsibilities include all aspects of the budget including
labor, cost of sales control, loss prevention, etc. Ensuring profitability levels are met or exceeded while offering
park guests the highest possible quality food & beverage products with exceptional service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily operation of the Food Service Department, including recruiting, training, scheduling, retention, and discipline of 4-8
Area Supervisors and up to 200 seasonal Team Members.
• Audit and realign proper food preparation and handling procedures, in compliance with all Health Department, Food
Service, and Catering Department policies regarding sanitation.
• Ensure adequate staffing levels and look for operating efficiencies to reduce labor costs.
• Maintain in-park equipment and work closely with the Maintenance Department or vendors on issues and develop
programs to ensure proper maintenance.
• Monitor food costs and develop menu items and recipes to achieve budgeted goals.
• Ensure the safety of all Team Members and Guests by creating department safety initiatives.
• Prepare annual budgets and financial forecasts.
• Comply with and ensure team compliance with all company policies.
• Continually follow up with staff on service techniques.
• Must be flexible and can handle multiple priorities simultaneously; willingness to maintain a flexible work schedule to
meet various demands for multiple concurrent projects.
• Develop a well-trained Team and ensure that qualified Team Members are available for promotion.
• Interface with the Finance Department regarding accounts payable and receivable.
• Demonstrate follow-up, follow-through, and continuous improvement through the proper use of team meetings and
• Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Experience in the amusement park/entertainment/hospitality industry preferred
• Previous experience in the Food Service or Hospitality industry preferred.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
• Must be extremely organized and detail- oriented.
• Strong working knowledge of Windows with main attention to Word, Excel and Power Point
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to frequently lift, carry, or otherwise move and position items and boxes weighing up to 30 pounds.
• This position requires standing, walking, crouching, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, lifting, and pushing.
• Ability to work both indoors and outdoors in varying climates.
Interested candidates should email a resume to:
Please reference: Food & Beverage Manager in the subject line
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/NASHVILLE SHORES SUPPORTS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE