Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for implementing, coordinating and/or administration of human resources and safety programs, policies and procedures. Leads Human Resources initiatives and special projects. This position interacts frequently with Park Management and Corporate staff and must exercise discretion and independent judgment in formulating and applying human resources and other management policies to non-routine and complex challenges.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Training, staffing, recruitment, on-boarding process, disciplinary action/counseling, employee recognition programs, benefits administration, workers’ compensation management, insurance claims, wardrobe management, and employee relations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
⦁ Creates the annual business plan for all areas of Human Resources and Wardrobe, including policies, processes, procedures, and budgets.
⦁ Recruit, hire and train seasonal staff, including application review, interviews and applicant allocation to departments as appropriate
⦁ Oversee the management of the park’s human resource systems, ensuring accuracy of employee data.
⦁ Oversee the development of policy and training manuals
⦁ Oversee and conduct orientations and safety meetings
⦁ Plan and coordinate retention activities including parties, award dinners…
⦁ Provide advice to managers and supervisors regarding both exempt and non-exempt employee relations and performance issues. Ensures that corrective employee coaching and counseling are handled in a fair and consistent manner.
⦁ Team member benefit administration
⦁ Monitoring and enforcement of all employee related government regulations
⦁ Maintains constant communication with all team members
⦁ Travels within the city to participate in recruitment visits to high schools, colleges, and community locations.
⦁ Collaborate with management on initiatives to improve employee morale and reinforce core values.
⦁ J-1 Visa administration
⦁ Perform other duties as assigned
THE BEST GUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
⦁ Prior experience in the recruiting of hourly employees and proven recruitment strategies designed to build strong candidate pipelines
⦁ Experience in training and development, including the design and facilitation of classes focusing on safety and guest service
⦁ Human Resources Management experience providing general oversight for a diverse team
⦁ Knowledge of labor laws and personnel file maintenance
⦁ Experience with employee recognition programs
⦁ Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
⦁ Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly
⦁ Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
⦁ Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
⦁ Must have the ability to make recommendations to resolve problems or issues and to effect continual improvements by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
⦁ Proficient at social media as t tool for recruiting and communication
⦁ Education: College Degree preferred
⦁ Experience: 3-5 years prior theme/water park human resources experience highly preferred
⦁ Computer Programs: Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
⦁ Travel: Must possess a valid driver’s license.
⦁ Schedule: Must be able to work varied shifts, including holidays and weekends.
⦁ Must be able to stand, stoop, crouch, twist, push, and lift for brief and/or extended periods of time
⦁ Must be able to walk comfortably throughout the course of the day over various surfaces
⦁ Must be able to work in all weather conditions including exposure to direct sunlight.
⦁ Must be able to lift, carry, move, and/or position items weighing up to or in excess of 50 pounds.
Premier Parks is accepting resumes for their open General Manager position at Island H2O Water Park in Kissimmee, FL. Island H2O is Orlando’s newest water park. The park combines refreshing family fun with cutting-edge technology!
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com. Job duties and qualifications below.
JOB TITLE: General Manager
REPORTS TO: Premier Parks COO
FLSA STATUS: Exempt Full Time Permanent
JOB SUMMARY: Direct and coordinate activities of the Water Park and ensure guest and employee safety and satisfaction. Act as liaison with corporate, community and business associates.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fully embrace Service Excellence Initiative by demonstrating “customer-first” actions for all internal and external customers and accepting responsibility and accountability for demonstrating empowerment decisions and actions during daily work.
- Directly responsible for day-to-day operational functions and safety efforts of the facility.
- Work closely with the Coporate Office to development long-term strategic growth plans.
- Direct and deploy annual capital projects.
- Assist in selection of Full-Time team members and provide training and positive motivation to achieve strategic objectives.
- Direct the development of operating plans and budgets for departments, provide ongoing review and make adjustments when deemed necessary to achieve budget.
- Meets financial objective by revenue management; forecasting requirements; assists in preparing an annual budget; reviews scheduling expenditures; analyzes variances; initiates corrective actions.
- Assist in coaching, counseling and discipline to successfully promote positive employee relations
- Participate in and pursue community and marketing opportunities to generate traffic.
- Ensure proper maintenance and regular site inspections of grounds and all physical facilities.
- Arrange for alterations to, or maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of property as specified.
- Promote a synergistic relationship with team members in all department and divisions
- Ensure professional development to enhance work knowledge, skills and abilities
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, guidelines, expectations and requirements
- Adhere to Company ethical requirements, demonstrating the utmost integrity in all professional and personal matters
- Provide reporting leader with feedback, ideas and suggestions on a timely basis
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a General Manager in the amusement, water park or relevant industry.
- Must possess excellent oral and written English language and grammar skills
- A BA/BS degree in Business or related discipline
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Outstanding skills in organization, budget control, and guest service
- Excellent motivational, leadership and team-building skills
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve issues and to effect continual improvements by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation and/or government law
Premier Parks, LLC is seeking to fill its Controller position located at Wet’n’Wild Toronto.
This senior level management position is responsible for overseeing all financial aspects of the company, including forecasting, budgeting, timely financial reporting, cash flow management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash control, payroll, ticket processing and state/providence tax filings.
⦁ Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all financial information, including daily operating reports, capital reports, general ledger and income statements, forecasts and budgets.
⦁ Oversee Accounts Payable
⦁ Oversee Accounts Receivable
⦁ Oversee Cash Control
⦁ Prepare all HST/GST tax returns
⦁ Complete month end close process
⦁ Prepare bank reconciliations and Balance Sheet Analysis
⦁ Assist the General Manager in providing leadership to all departments, including providing strategic direction needed to ensure accurate reporting and planning for the property
Requirements and Preferences
⦁ Applicant should have at least 3 years progressive financial experience.
⦁ Knowledge of entertainment / leisure industry financial operations preferred, as well as strong leadership qualities
⦁ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
⦁ Experience in budgeting and forecasting required
⦁ Strong Understanding of Canadian tax laws, federal and state requirements
⦁ Strong written and oral communication skills required
⦁ Experience with MS Word, Excel, and computerized financial systems required
⦁ Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains accounting systems a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions and Retail Manager
The Admissions and Retail Manager is directly responsible for developing and leading a superior admission and retail department. Under the supervision and guidance of the Operations Director, this role is challenged with ensuring that all transactional aspects of the guest experience when they arrive at the park ticket windows, while they are in the waterpark and when they exit the park are optimized, efficient and exceed standards. As a subset of administration responsibilities, this role will support and assist all department directors in the effort to recruit, retain and train employees.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Assistant Manager Food and Beverage
Work directly with Food and Beverage Director to provide leadership, training, and support for all food service and cabana team members. Ensure all locations are operated in a safe, clean, and profitable manner. Ensure that all needs and expectations of guests are met and exceeded.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Manager
Responsible for implementing, coordinating and/or administration of all Human Resources programs, policies and procedures. Leads Human Resources initiatives and special projects. This must exercise discretion and independent judgment in formulating and applying human resources and other management policies to non-routine and complex challenges.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Group Sales Representative
At Island H2O Waterpark we pride ourselves on being the most technologically advanced water park in the world, and we are in search of a group sales professional to join our growing team!
Are you a highly motivated self-starter with excellent written and verbal communications skills? Great!
Do you get a sense of fulfillment helping others plan important events? Outstanding!
Do you have a proven track record of closing deals and managing important project details? Perfect!
Are you a fun, engaging, team player who is a joy to work with? Terrific!
If you said yes to all the above, then you may be the ideal candidate to join our group sales team.
So, whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary plus monthly commissions.
- A full suite of medical and dental benefits.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
- A fun and engaging work environment where you can continue to build your skills and grow your career.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, consider submitting your resume to HR@islandh2olive.com. Currently, only one position is available, and we can’t wait to find our next amazing team member.